Outside Sales Representative
Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid personal time, Paid holidays, 401K / Retirement plan, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
If you love being out and about and thrive on meeting new people and “closing the deal", then this is an opportunity you don’t want to miss! We are seeking responsible, positive Outside Sales team members for our Central Florida office.
Are you seeking unlimited earning potential? Are you innovative and passionate about customer service? Are you driven to win and not afraid to take risks? If yes, then we might be a match!
Florida Pest Control is a family owned, financially solid Corporation in operation since 1949, operating throughout Central and North Florida, with over 550 employees. Our team enjoys a progressive environment where they are encouraged to succeed.
We are seeking achievement oriented individuals with a flair for recognizing sales opportunities. This position is for individuals who are self-starters with a great attitude! We will provide the needed industry training to have a successful career with us.
EMPLOYEE PERKS AND BENEFITS
• Competitive base salary and commissions rate
• Medical, Prescription, Dental and AFLAC Insurance.
• Retirement package
• Life insurance
• 15 paid personal days and 6 paid holidays, as well as a way to earn 10 more paid days off for a total of 31 possible paid days off per year.
• Drug-free work environment
• Exceptional training program developed and administered by graduate Entomologists
• Continuing education and certification.
• iPhone for keeping track of accounts
• Potential to earn a Company Vehicle
• Career advancement opportunities
• Full-time employment at a financially sound 68 year young company.
Qualifications - Education
• High school diploma or GED
Qualifications - Experience/License
• Minimum one year outside Sales Experience
• Florida Driver’s License with good driving record
Qualifications - Skills
• Ability to work independently and recognize sales opportunities
• Ability to close residential and/or commercial sales (B2C or B2B)
• Excellent communications
• Goal and achievement driven
• PC literate
• Organized with strong attention to detail
Consider exploring a full time employment opportunity at a financially sound 69 year young company!
Apply today and location address will be provided on next page.
Plan to meet our recruiters on Wednesday, November 14th, from 10:00 am to 1:30 pm.