Pest Control Technician
Sorry, this job has expired.
Are you tired of being told that you need a degree in order to succeed? Want a career that offers better pay, more opportunities and more benefits than many jobs requiring a college degree?
Then we invite you to apply to our Pest Control Technician positions!
We are searching for personable people with a flair for service and sales who also enjoy being outdoors. We will provide all the tools and training you will need to have a successful career with us.
• An excellent starting salary position.
• Medical, Prescription, Dental and AFLAC Insurance.
• Retirement package
• Life insurance
• 15 paid personal days and 6 paid holidays, as well as a way to earn 10 more paid days off for a total of 31 possible paid days off per year.
• Drug-free work environment
• Exceptional training program developed and administered by graduate Entomologists.
• Career advancement opportunities
• Full-time employment at a financially sound 68 year young company.
• High school diploma or GED
• Must have a valid Florida Driver’s License.
• Must have a good driving record.
• Inspect premises and identify source of infestation.
• Spray or apply chemical solutions.
• Ability to work independently with little direct supervision.
Apply today and plan to meet our recruiters on Wednesday, October 24th, from 10am-1:30pm. You will receive the location details when you apply.
We look forward to meeting you!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.